Love, Love, Love layout with Nadia.



Hey everyone! I hope this post finds you well. Nadia here with you today, hopefully with some inspiration for you to get crafting. 

Its my turn to show you my project for August using some stunning Imaginarium Designs chipboard. I have used many pieces here so I have provided some close ups and some links on where they are available for purchase. 

" Love, Love, Love" layout by Nadia Cannizzo 


 Love card (4 per card)




Vine Flourish 



Oval Frame


Edward Relief Window



Materials List
*Imaginarium Designs - Edward Relief window, Oval Frame, Love words (4 per card), Vine Flourish
*Berry71Bleu tag
* GCD - Donna Salazer papers
*Kaisercraft paper blooms
*Prima Marketing flowers
*Teresa Collins metal frame
* Prima Marketing journalling tags

Tips for using Chipboard
* I used the same technique on all the chipboard to keep it all matching. I first went over it with Gesso and then once it dried I went over it with a white ink and dabbed brown ink in random places. 

Hope you found something here today that inspires you to create something wonderful :)


You can see more of my work on my blog HERE

Dont forget to leave a comment to go into the draw to win a Prize Pack of new release chipboard!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day, Nadia



0 comments:

Post a Comment