Trying To Convince...



I emailed this picture of this gorgeous fabric through to one of my lovely clients today as I thought it would be the perfect choice for her 2 old French chairs but she wasn't convinced. She is wanting a fabric which is bright and patterned with a bit of pink and some black and possibly some other colours as well. She already has some black and white stripe dining chairs and I was planning on putting it back with new white slip covered sofas with lots of colourful, mismatched, patterned scatter cushions and a few vintage furniture pieces thrown in....I'm going to keep trying as I think this fabric would be beautiful on her chairs. I'll let you know how I go!! And anyway she might just change her mind once she sees the fabric in the flesh....fingers crossed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment