Introducing the Creative Jane Tregenza


cre·a·tive
adjective
1.
having the quality or power of creating.
2.
resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative scrapbooking.


I am  design team leader for Imaginarium Designs and get to design chipboard for them as well. I am really loving this new direction for me. The chance to design chipboard products to be used by fellow scrapbookers is a dream come true and great fun.
I  am looking forward to showing you my Creative projects this year. 
Here is a bit about myself.


 I am still happily married to the same wonderful man (coming up for 30 years)  and the busy Mum to 5 wonderful children. I have been scrapbooking for over 7 years. I am the owner of my own scrapbooking store Seriously Scrapbooking. I teach 10-15 classes a month in my store. I also teach master classes to other teachers and store owners Australia wide. Last year I was a guest teacher at one of Australia’s biggest scrapbooking expos and have been invited back again this year. I love teaching and sharing my love for scrapbooking with others, hearing their stories and sharing mine. One of the other  joys of scrapbooking is the people you meet. I now have a wide circle of friends from all over the world that scrapbooking has introduced me to.  I have had my work published in Australia and USA. My style  changes depending on who I am designing/working for and what products I am using. With my work the photo must be the focus. I like straight lines and everything needs to line up. I love layering papers and embellishments to get just the look I want.  I have been known to throw away a page and start all over again. For me, I have to be really happy with the finished project. If I don’t like it, I won’t use it. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to scrapbooking. I like to hide things on my page for people to find who take the time to really look.  I am very delighted and honored to be on  Graphic 45’s Design team for a second year.


To see more of my work visit my blog.
Jane Tregenza  Jane Tregenza


Please leave a comment welcoming Jane,

0 comments:

Post a Comment