Birthday Preparations

Image via Sarah Kaye
Image via Sarah Kaye

Above image source unknown


I Love the look of mismatched dining chairs as above.
Image via Style court


I am using this Manuel Canovas fabric (on the dining chairs above) to make the napkins for the table.
Image via Stylecourt

Image Via Silk Felt Soil blog

Later this year I will be celebrating my 30th Birthday - scary - where did all those years go??!! I have finally decided on the location and type of party I will be having which will be a weekend long Birthday celebration with 28 of my closest friends at Peppers Spicers Peak Lodge. Peppers is located in the country - approximately 2 hours from where I live in Brisbane. I am planning a special lunch on the Saturday which will be held outside on the grass just in front of the lodge with a long table with custom made tablecloth and napkins, beautiful chairs and dinner plates and lots and lots of beautiful flowers. I thought I would share with you some of the images I have been starting to collect which will eventually inspire me to create my special birthday lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment