'DREAMING OF PARIS'


Hello everyone Heather here.
today I have  a couple of French themed works 
 using the delightful Eiffel Tower .




Today I am showcasing a soft feminine 'FRENCH' themed page I created without using white cardstock ,
 which is quite unusual for me !! I love my white backgrounds. 
I covered the chipboard with white gesso first ,
 when dry I applied Dew Drop BRILLIANCE ink – CHOCOLATE.
I was pretty happy with the FINAL COLOR .
I trimmed the decorative top section from the frame 
( The remainder of the frame to be used on another project  later )







Imaginarium designs chipboard Items used
Eiffel tower ID30049
Emma Frame IDFR0012
Mini Alphas IDALCooo1
 My handy tip
I find by covering the chipboard with white gesso first, allows the ink to become more translucent .

Other items used
Kaiser paper, blossoms, lace … Green Tara leaves … Meg’s  Garden velvet flowers .
Prima flowers, Tim Holtz film strip, brads... Crochet cotton .


TAGS
Imaginarium designs chipboard
Dress form IDS0007
4 butterflies on board IDT0014

The butterflies are painted with white gesso first and 
dabbed with raspberry versa color ink on edges of wings . 
  I layered the butterflies to create dimension and secured with a brad.
The dressform is simply inked with raspberry versa color. 
The Eiffel Tower is painted with white gesso .


TITLE 

 DRESSFORM 
 EIFFEL TOWER
 EMMA FRAME
BUTTERFLIES on a board

I hope I have inspired you to play with some of our fabulous ID chipboard .
REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT 
to be in the running for a CHIPBOARD PRIZE.

warm hugz from Heather x

0 comments:

Post a Comment