Paris sera toujours Paris ... and much more by Carole Maurin

Bonjour

Carole's here! I have many things to share with you today. Let's start with this mini album about Paris.












I had distress embossing powder over the alpha and on the straps of the mini album.

The border of the mini album and the Eiffel tower are paint with silver acrylic paint.

Here are some layouts too.







First, i paint all the chipboards with acrylic paint and add some glitter before it dry. i also add some crystals on the flourishes.















I also paint the chipboard, one with acrylic paint, the other one with glimmer glam. I add a pearl brad on the bicyle's wheel.





And the last layout:






I've paint the chipboards with acrylic paint or glimmer glam.








à bientôt!


Carole Maurin
my blog: http://scrapalolette.canalblog.com/







0 comments:

Post a Comment