Texture is a MUST!


Adding texture to any scrapbook project makes everything looks interesting. The depth and the illusion it creates is another way to add personality to a page.

For my first layout, I was inspired by the Just Youphrase chipboard.  I have scrapbooked a photo of my niece and nephew taken last year because the two of them are bestfriends and brother-sister that cherished each other so dearly.

Just You

Products Used: Pink Paiselee and Echo Park patterned papers, Echo Park embellishments and stickers, Washi Tape, Fancy Pants Rubon, Tattered Angels, Shimmerz, and October Afternoon Mists

Imaginarium Design Chipboards used:

The clock was used as a mask on this layout. I have painted over it with White Gesso after I sprayed on my main background paper with assorted mist colours.

Just You (IDP0005)

The title phrase “Just You” was initially painted with Gesso paint first then painted with Shimmerz Pearlz. I love using this medium because of the glitters that came with it.


Girl Silhouette (IDS0023)

Like the title, I have used the same technique with all the chipboard. I added this as part of my embellishment to add playfulness to my page.



**********************
Mt second layout I have used a lot of sand, gesso paint and mist to achieve the look that I wanted. I decided to go with this technique to make a cement-like texture.

Adore

Products Used: Crate Paper Patterned papers, MME embellishments, washi tape, October Afternoon mists


Imaginarium Design Chipboards used:
Octagon

The octagon shapes were covered with a mixture of gesso, and sand.


Thanks for dropping by! 
to see more of my work, visit my blog 
LG Belarmino: http://scrappinworld.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment