Several projects




Hi, I am Solange Marques and  today I am going to share some projects using ID chipboards!
My first project is a layout called:
"Bon Voyage"













-->
Papers: My Mind’s Eyes
                Kasercraft
                Graphic 45
Prima Flowers
The Crafter’s workshop templates
Acrylic Gesso
Modeling Paste
Acrylic Paint
My second project is a Mini album
"Safari!"










“I glued down the title on the cover and I  painted  them using Acrylic gesso .  I applied molding paste and glimmer mist to do the animal texture . Then I use distress crackle paint over the title.”
 






-->
Mini book: Safari
ID Book 3 sheets
ID Twig (2 on board)
ID Swirly Frame
ID Happy Birthday
Bo Bunny papers(Camp-a-lot collection)
Acrylic Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Distress crackle paint
Glimmer mist
And finally ,my last project for September:
BIRD HOUSES
 












Supplies:
Prima papers (Rondelle Collection)
Meg's Garden papers
Prima flowers
Acrilic gesso
acrylic paint
I hope you like them.
Thanks
Solange Marques
 
PS Thanks so much Solange for doing your first post, I know that this must have been hard as English is not your first language. You have done a fantasic post. I love your three projects, and the creative ways you use chipboard. Your work is amazing and each project is so different, the sign of a true artist.
Once again thanks so much for sharing your creative and beautiful projects with us today.
Hugs
Jane





0 comments:

Post a Comment