Some bright fun detailed projects



 Hi Imaginarium Designs fans! This is Larissa super excited to be here today and this time I would like to share three projects with you I did using Imaginarium Designs Chipboards.


 First I bring you a page I did using some papers from the new Woodland Park by October Afternoon. Inspired by the peacocks that I cut out, I couldn´t resist playing with Imaginarium Designs the gorgeous and unique Skeletal Featheres designed by Louise Nelson.



As you can see above, I used them on my background as masks and  have also added it to embellish my layout.








I have also used some ID ballons chipboards on the page below:






I simply have spread one coat of gesso over the chipboards and have painted them with chalks to highlight the edges.





And my last project is an Imaginarium Designs book:





Hope you´ve enjoyed these and leave this blog inspired to create something beautiful using Imaginarium Designs chipboards today!

Thanks for your visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment