More Inspiration from Guest Designer Amy Prior

Hi everyone!
Amy Prior back again today to share another Scrapbooking layout featuring lots of yummy Imaginarium Designs Chipboard. I have started this layout off using a Canvas Corp 12x12 Burlap Page which I have added some Gesso stencilling and random scrapes on the edges.


I decided that I wanted to use the fabulous Imaginarium Designs S Swirl Corner pieces as some Chevron Arrows on this layout and don't they look fabulous and elegant?


The S Swirl Corner Chipboard pieces have had various shades of Blue & Brown Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow & Starburst Stain Sprays literally splattered randomly over them and dried. 


I have then added some Old Silver Inka Gold rubbed randomly over the corner pieces so you can still see the colours slightly coming through.


I have then decorated the Imaginarium Designs Anna Frame. I have dabbed lots of Gold Shimmerz Texture Paste over the top of the frame using my finger and then dried it off completely with my heat tool. 


When the Shimmerz Texture Paste was dry, I have sprayed some Chocolate Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain Spray over the top and let it pool into the texture a little before zapping again with my heat tool. Seriously who waits for things to dry naturally anyway? LOL


The final piece of fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard on this layout is of course, the title. I just adore this new title from ID and it is so versatile! Precious Moments in time was decorated first with a layer of Dark Blue Tim Holtz Crackle Paint.


I have then sprayed some Dark Navy Blue Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays over the top of the title and dried that off with my heat gun. Crackle Paint is the one and only medium I use regularly that I wait to dry naturally. Best thing is in the Aussie heat lately, that thin layers of crackle paint dry super fast yay!



Finally I have added some Cobalt Blue Inka Gold to the title and then finished it off with some random sprinklings of Embossing Powder. For the fun textured effect, I have used both regular embossing powder mixed with some Gold UTEE. I just love having fun layering lots of media onto chipboard and Imaginarium Designs has the most amazing intricate designs I had so much fun creating this layout.

Imaginarium Designs Products Used Include...




Other Products used for this layout include...
Maja Design Patterned Papers from Various Collections
Scrappers Garden Flowers
Shimmerz Gold Texturez Paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain Sprays
Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Sprays
Thanks so much for stoppiny by and I hope that I have inspired you all to think outside the box with your Imaginarium Design Chipboard Stash! Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment