Love and Grunge...

Hi all!!
 
Belinda here today to share some off the page projects.
 
First up is something a bit pretty using the fabulous Billboard - Window with Shutters.
 
 
I covered the billboard and base with a selection of patterned papers, sanded the edges and applied gesso around the edges using a make-up wedge.
 
I painted the window and shutters with acrylic paint, applied Viva Décor Croco Crackling Clear and then lightly dabbed gesso over the top with the make-up wedge.
 
 
On the back I added a sweet birdcage which I painted and crackled as I did with the window and shutters.
 
 
Here's what I used:
 
IDAA0004 Billboard - Window with Shutters
 
 
IDS0009 Bird Cage
 
 
IDDD0010 Denise's Art Deco
 
 
 
Next up I have three grungy, masculine style cards that I will be teaching at Seriously Scrapbooking in April.
 
 
For this card, I covered the hot air balloons in patterned papers and wood veneer and applied stamps over the top. I heat embossed the cogs with Stampendous embossing enamel.
 
 
I added one of the hot air balloons to the second card. I painted it with gesso and then applied ink and stamped images as well as a splash of Glimmermist.
 
Finally for the last card, I left the cogs in their raw form but covered the flags in patterned paper, sanded the edges, inked and stamped.
 
 
Here's what I used:
 
IDT0004 9 Cogs on Board
 
 
IDS0010 Hot Air Balloons
 
 
IDS0071 25 Flags in a Board
 
 
Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out my projects.
 
Please leave a comment on this post to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!

Cheers

Belinda
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment