A Pocket Full of Candy


I just adore this collection of photos by photographer Hans Zeegers via Desire to Inspire. These images remind me of colourful candy - so pretty!!

On another note, I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I am extremely busy with organising client work for our pre-Christmas cut off date and I have had a huge influx of work over the last month which has increased my work load quite considerably and therefore left me with less hours each day to spend blogging. I will advise also that my posts will be a little light on over the next couple of weeks whilst I am working towards our deadline. I hope you all understand!! Thanks again for the continuous tremendous support and all of the lovely emails I continue to receive on a daily basis. I just love blogging so much - if only I had a couple more hours each day!!!

Have a lovely weekend! See you next week.
xo
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment