That Bed Head


You might remember this DIVINE guest bedroom belonging to U.S. designer Krista Ewart which was featured in Domino magazine last year. I remember absolutely obsessing over this room and that bed head. Well, you wouldn't believe it when I tell you that on the weekend some of LA's top designers had a tag sale in which they sold off some amazing things. Fellow blogger and friend Megan Samuels from Beach Bungalow 8 was there. I loved seeing the photos she shared of the sale. But when I saw the Krista Ewart bed head in the photos I nearly fainted! I emailed Megan straight away and said that if I was there I would have strapped myself to that bedhead and not let it go. Megan emailed me back and said she purchased it. I can't believe how lucky she was!! She is going to put it in her daughter's bedroom and apparently Krista threw in the ticking stripe bed skirt as well. Gosh, I can't wait to see what Megan does with it.



There it is....and look at all of the other amazing things!! I would have been almost hyperventilating!


Megan with Krista Ewart and look at the bed head peeping through in the back of the photo.


Congrats on your fantastic buy Megan!! I wonder what Krista Ewart will do in her guest room now?!

Top image - Domino Magazine via Style Court, image 2 & 3 - Megan Samuels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment