I'm Back!!


Hello!! I am thrilled to be back after what seems like a very long hiatus! Whilst away from the blog, I have had a wonderful Summer holiday with my family and I have also been busily working on all the wonderful things we have in store for Black & Spiro in 2010.

One very exciting bit of news which I will share with you is that just a few days before Christmas I visited Stuart Membery in Indonesia. We went to his beautiful home and viewed his amazing furniture which we are bringing a container load of into Australia...due to arrive here in a few months time.

It was an absolute delight meeting Stuart and being able to visit his home was a very exciting experience.

Not only will we be receiving lots of Stuart's wonderful pieces, we have sourced some beautiful, unique accessory pieces including lots of lovely woven trays, baskets etc. which will be coming on the container as well so do stay tuned!!

I will share a few photos of Stuart's home this week here on the blog. You may spot some of the furniture pieces in the photos which we are going to be stocking here at Black & Spiro so if anyone is interested in any piece they see, just let me know. anna@blackandspiro.com.au

It's great to be back and I can't wait to share with you everything we have in store for this very exciting year ahead!!
xo
Anna
Image - Anna Spiro - Stuart Membery's pool area

0 comments:

Post a Comment