Where I create .....

I posted this over at my blog and I thought I'd post it here too.

We all like to have a bit of a nosey at what each others craft areas look like so I thought I'd share my space.

 I get a lot of people at work ask where I create so I thought it was about time I took a few photos and shared my Scrap Space.
This is Jessica's old bedroom - hence to yellow paint and underwater frieze!
My amazing husband built the desk into the corner for me.
Gotta love the IKEA bookcase - perfect for scrapbookers!
Built in robes have been customized for my storage
 
Glimmermist, Inks and Embossing powders are stored in these trays that Trev made.

 Old bookcase makes great on bench shelving for my fave stamps and punches
 

Layouts that need putting away
 Storage of notebooks, patterned paper and other bits!
Always messy - no hiding that!
Shelving holding my Chipboard and finished OTP projects
My work area
I LOVE my magnets from IKEA that hold my scissors, tweezers and tools!
Again, IKEA drawers
So this is where the magic happens! :p

How do you store your chipboard - leave a link in the comment section to a photo and I will send out a pack of chipboard to the most innovative storage idea!
Thanks for stopping by!



And leave a comment to win some FREE chipboard!


Check out our stockists HERE to buy Imaginarium Designs - we ship ANYWHERE in the world for real time postage costs! Just email us for a quote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment