Nostalgic and Shabby Chic Post

Hello dear friends!

You are with Sandrine today and I have a few things to share! Full of chipboard goodness of course!

First up a layout!

"There is no place like home"


It is a photo taken while traveling last September, it is very special to me, it is about my country of birth that I still call home, I love this picture of my son standing proud and tall as he loves it there too!
Here I used a hot air balloon to keep with the traveling theme, I coloured with a white gel pen and tied a little cotton thread around its base, I also used a tiny Kerry Flourish coloured with white gesso and glimmermist:



I used "There is no place like Home" title coloured with white gel pen and the chipboard triangle banner was covered with patterned paper"


I used a tiny arrow here coloured with white gel pen:


IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS CHIPBOARD USED:

- HOT AIR BALLOONS ON BOARD IDS0010

- THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME IDP0061

- 25 FLAGS ON BOARD IDS0071

- CHRIS' SMALL ARROWS AND SHAPES ON BOARD IDDC0001

- KERRY FLOURISH TINY IDT0026


OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
MY MIND'S EYE PAPERS,  MINI WOODEN PEGS, KITCHEN TWINE, GESSO, GLIMMERMIST, COTTON THREAD, GAUZE.


My other project is a set of shabby chic Xmas tags! I used a vintage colour combo and a few techniques.

"Christmas Tags"


I covered my tiny oval frame with white crackle paint and my small reindeer and star with German Glass Glitter in gold, I left my title "Noel" raw:

 I covered large tree and title with white crackle paint, I painted my holly flourish with white gel pen added some distress stickles to the leaves and gold glitter to berries and shapes on tree:


 I used the tiny presents board as a base to sit the Christmas Tree on and then layered my title and flourish on top, I used same techniques as above tag, I added a rolled bit of paper at the bottom of the tree as well:

IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS CHIPBOARD USED:

- BRACKETS ON OVAL FRAME IDT0013

- 4 PRESENTS ON BOARD IDT0008

- CHRISTMAS TREE IDS0008

- TWO REINDEER IN A BOARD IDS0073

- CHRISTMAS WORDS ON BOARD IDW0024

- HAPPY CHRISTMAS IDP0073

- MUSIC SYMBOLS WITH HOLLY IDFL0006

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
KAISERCRAFT PAPER, MEG'S GARDEN MUSIC PAPER, GREEN TARA RIBBON AND ROSES, CROCO CRACKLE PAINT, DISTRESS INK, GERMAN GLASS GLITTER, GAUZE.


I have one more project to share!

"Darling Girl"



Here is a very cute title, simply covered in white gel pen:


Here is a little hidden flourish, covered in white gel pen and liquid pearl dots:

Here I added another very pretty flourish covered in the same way:



IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:
- DENISE'S FLOURISH 1 SMALL IDDD0003


- DARLING DAUGHTER IDP0087

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
PRIMA PAPERS, GREEN TARA FLOWERS, GESSO, TEXTURE PASTE, PRIMA BRICKWALL MASK, WHITE GEL PEN, LIQUID PEARLS.

That's it for today, don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of this post if you want to win some gorgeous Imaginarium Chipboard!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment