winter projects


Hi all!

Today I want to share my Imaginarium Designs DT projects for this month.
It's almost winter so I've made three winter creations.
I really had a blast making the first one, my Winter Queen.

My daughter found this lady( originally a jewelry holding lady) 
at a sale in a local home decor store (Xenos)
and thought that I would love to dress her up. And I did!!
Absolutely loved transforming this lady into a Winter Queen!!


This piece of ID chipboard was perfect to make the hat!
Whitened the hat with gesso.

Clock and Compass IDS0062

Covered the dress with small torn pieces from Maja Design papers.

This corner flourish fitted perfectly under the dress.
Bent it a little to fit.

Corners IDC0001


Other products used:
Papers: Maja Design - Vintage Spring Garden
White fiber from my stash
Punch for snowflakes and twigs
wooden mini stars (also from my stash)
mini cotton balls
pearls
gesso


My second project is this winter canvas.

Created the background with a thick coat of Fiber Paste.
Used some clocks without the handles, because I think 
that views like this are timeless and pure magical!

The fiber paste gives a lovely texture.

The ID clock and flourish were cut in half.


Clock Face IDS0006

Mirrored Bracket on oval frame IDFR0005

Other products used:
Golden - Fiber Paste
Flowers - 13arts
Prima - clocks
mini cotton balls
snowflake punch
lace
tulle


Also made this set of winter cards.

Applied some fiber paste on two pieces of thick cardboard.
I used the following ID chipboard:

Twig IDFL0013

Wrought Iron IDFL0016

Hope you all enjoyed this winter blogpost!
Stay warm!
Ingrid xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment