Art Journal Cover

Hi, I am very happy for more one year as a Imaginarium Designes DT .
I love ID chipboards and create with them is wonderful!
Today I want to share a Art Journal cover using ID chipboards!


First, I used some masks with modeling paste.




I glue down all of chipboards on the Art Journal cover and applied a layer of Acrylic Gesso. After dryed I used some spray inks on the project.



Finally, I apllied a bit of Acrylic Gesso to highlight some details:



ID Supplies:






IDS0001 Butterfly Small
IDS0002 Butterfly Large
IDS0032 Butterfly Extra Large
IDT0014 4 Small Butterflies
IDS0018 9 Cogs on Board
IDT0004 9 Cogs on Board
IDB0012 Moroccan Border
Prima Art Journal
The Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mask
Acrylic Gesso
Spray Inks

I hope you enjoy it!

Don,t forget that you can win ID chipboard pack if you leave a comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment