Inside Sheila Bridges New York Apartment


Sheila has used a bold statement in the entrance - Orange and White. I love it!!


An interesting feature in a hallway - small plates, small pictures and a mirror adorn the walls.

The beautiful dining room. I am usually not a fan of sage green however, this room looks so peaceful and calm. I love it. I also love the move from the green in the dining room to the blue in the lounge room. A really lovely contrast.






An interesting collection of pieces above on the Mantle.


A soft palette in the Main Bedroom.


Today I have featured American Interior Designer Sheila Bridges New York apartment as seen in the Decorator Series on New York Social Diary. I adore the use of colour she has applied, soft hues and striking features all mixed together to create an elegant yet eclectic scene. I also love her collection of things which she has placed effortlessly yet perfectly around the apartment.




0 comments:

Post a Comment