Flowers & Books

A couple of images above of some of my own flower & book vignettes.


Megan Samuels book & flower tablescape above. Image courtesy of Stylecourt.


Courtney's book & flower tablescape above.

When creating a tablescape or vignette I often find myself hunting around for beautiful books and fresh flowers arranged in vintage vases to throw into the mix and I notice I'm not alone. Courtney at Stylecourt often talks about her love of design books and has shown us on her blog images of some of her very own tablescapes where she mixes fresh posies of flowers with collections of her favourite books. Megan Samuels from Beach Bungalow 8 is also another flower/book lover and I just adore the picture above of her vintage silver jug filled with beautiful flowers and a pile of her favourite books. What things do you like to mix into a vignette or tablescape?

0 comments:

Post a Comment