Moving House


This week my husband, my son, me and our two dogs are moving to our new house so please bear with me as my posts may be a little light on. It's an amazing thing packing away all of your treasured things into boxes. We have lived in this house for six years, we had Harry here and now it's time to move on. I really am finding it so hard to leave this house with all of the wonderful memories it holds. It's been such a great house and we have loved every single minute of our time here!! On the other hand I am pleased that we will be moving closer to my business and my husband's work and to Harry's school. I am also looking forward to our new project which is the renovation (on a budget) of an old 1930's art deco house so there is lots to look forward to!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment