Celerie Kemble For Schumacher


Hothouse Flowers

Betwixt Bear Ivory

A little while ago I mentioned I had dinner with Andrew Puschel from Schumacher. At this time he promised to send me a preview of a collection which is due for release in America late August by much publicised U.S. designer Celerie Kemble. Well, Andrew stuck to his promise and recently sent me these images of a couple of the fabrics which will feature in the collection. He also sent me a little blurb as below;

"Celerie's look is based on beautifully refined traditional design with a reinterpreted and updated approach that speaks to a new generation. Her collection for Schumacher combines classic looks with very modern details and geometric patterning, using unexpected metallic finishes, exotic touches such as ikats and embroidery, as well as glamorous moiré, silk and velvet all in a rich and sophisticated color palette of saturated hues and subtle neutrals."


This room above is one of my favourite Celerie Kemble rooms which I believe is in a house in Palm Beach - very classic and timeless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment