Introducing 'Absolutely Favourite Things'





Hello there. I am so excited to announce a new series I will be featuring here at ABT which I have been working on for a couple of months now. It is called 'Absolutely Favourite Things' and it will be a once a week series which will showcase the favourite things of some of my favourite bloggers out there. I have asked each blogger to select a few of their most favourite things and work them into a tablescape/vignette which they will then photograph for us to see. I have also asked them to give us a brief blurb as to why these things are their favourite. There will be one blogger featured each week. I hope you will enjoy this new series. I will be featuring the first blogger tomorrow...how exciting. Until then I thought I'd put together a little tablescape of my own which includes some of my favourite things I recently purchased on my trip away and a few other old favourites. See you tomorrow!!


All Images - Anna Spiro 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment