Today


Today I scurried around picking up a few last minute bits and pieces for Harry's Birthday and who should I run into in one of my favourite little gift stores just down the road from where I live???.....Hayley from Porchlight Interiors. She too was running around picking up some Christmas presents for her children. It was so lovely to see her and because of our Blogs be able to say hi. I think it is so fantastic that Blogland has brought a few of us Brisbane Decorating girls closer and who knows maybe sometime in the future we might even organise a Bloggers morning tea. What do you think Brisbane girls...should we organise a morning tea in the New Year?? Here's another little snippet of my house above {my new Domino book taking pride of place} and yes I promise I will post lots more pictures of the house at the end of this week for you all to see!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment