A Successful Treasure Hunt



Hello again! I'm back from my whirlwind trip to Sydney. I had the most wonderful 2 days on my own pottering around visiting a few of my favourite Sydney haunts. I found some wonderful treasures for Black & Spiro and a few very special pieces for clients! It was such a successful little trip.

Michelle Adams' talk was very inspiring. I was lucky enough to spend some time chatting to her prior to her presentation and she is just as I imagined she would be...so passionate, stylish and dare I say cute as a button!

I picked up a gorgeous book, Parisiennes - A Celebration of French Women to add to my ever expanding collection of books and loved this quote above. It was so in tune with how I felt while I was away. Spare time/pottering time/treasure hunting time is such a luxury for me and these last couple of days in Sydney certainly felt supremely sublime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment