Black & Spiro Today



I finally had all of the beautiful vintage fashion posters, which I purchased in Paris last year, framed. Today I had them hung in a cluster on a wall in our new display at Black & Spiro.

We used a silver bamboo frame on the posters with a white matting board. They look so beautiful. We have a total of 16 available for sale however, I think I am going to find it very hard to let some of these beauties go!!

I will be posting more photos of the display later this week, once the new curtains are installed, so do stay tuned.

PS. Notice the aqua wall they are hung on. I told you I was into aqua at the moment!!



I have been asked to provide pricing on the posters by a few readers. They are all $340.00 except for the LV one which is $480.00. Thanks for your interest!! Oh, and if you would like to see the full set available please email me anna@blackandspiro.com.au and I will email them all through to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment