Wow ... check this out from Tomoko!!











"Hi everyone. Here is a layout I made with beautiful ID chipboards combined with Prima papers and embellishments.
Don't you just love the alphabets from Imaginarium Designs? Well, I do!! I think they go perfectly with either cute style or elegant gorgeous style!
This time I wanted to add some vintage touches to my layout, so I used some Tim Holtz crackle paint on my chipboards. What I also did was, after applying crackle paint on the alphabets, I added some mist over them.
(handmade mist, mixed with some pearl acrylic ink, Shimmer mist, and perfect pearl). After drying them, I inked the edges and covered them glossy accents."

"I also used a piece of chipboard that comes from an altered box from Imaginarium Designs. After inking the chipboard with black ink, I stamped it with white ink, added some perfect pearl and also covered them with glossy accents as well."
Love Tomoko xx

I told you this was WOW... as usual... Tomoko what a glorious lay-out thankyou so much xx

This definitely brightens our cold rainy day here in Adelaide!
I am thinking Natalie is already making good use of the Sunshine in Thailand ohh for a holiday!

Keep scraping ladies and smiling,
Love Sam xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment