Guest Designer Georgia...

Today I am showing off some Aussie talent!

This is Georgia Heald ...

"Hi, I'm Georgia, 35 and from Tasmania, Australia. I am a mum, wife, business owner and as of March 2011, a scrapbooking addict. I love browsing blogs to see all the amazing and talented scrapbookers out there, picking up hints and tips and going in sketch challenges to keep me motivated."
Georgia has been using our ID chipboard and almost all of her layouts since she received her little parcel of goodies!


Have a look at some of these STUNNING pages ....
















Gorgeous stuff Georgia. We are super glad you are enjoying our ID chipboard!

Check out our stockists HERE to buy Imaginarium Designs - we ship ANYWHERE in the world for real time postage costs! Just email us for a quote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment