Guest Designer ....

Patti Hamil from the Once Upon a Sketch Design Team....
Have a look at what Patti has created with our chipboard!
Happiness:
"I used the little butterfly and the title piece. I embossed the title with yellow embossing powder, and the little butterfly with pink!"
Isn't this just gorgeous - I love the yellow touches through the page




Journey:
"I embossed the compass with copper embossing powder and used a little black brad in the center, and the journey title and the big swirl (cut in half) was just painted with cream acrylic paint!"
Stunning page Patti and I love the photo!

Thanks for stopping by!

And dont forget to leave a comment to win some FREE chipboard!




Check out our stockists HERE to buy Imaginarium Designs - we ship ANYWHERE in the world for real time postage costs! Just email us for a quote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment