Weekend Ramblings



What fabulous names you've all come up with for my Trellis wallpaper!  Gosh there are some great suggestions there. Please keep them coming over the next few days.  I will be closing off the entries this Friday.  By the way, it has been so lovely to receive some emails and comments from old readers who I haven't heard from in such a long time.  I can't believe you all still read my ramblings!! 

Anyway, how was your weekend?  I thoroughly enjoyed mine.  I feel like it was the first weekend this year where-by I actually achieved what I set out to achieve.

This morning, with my old friend Sophie in tow, I drove up to B&S and collected all of the beautiful new hand-made pottery animal pots which had just arrived in the store last week.  We then went to the nursery and collected a boot-full of succulents.  It was so great having Soph with me.  After dropping her home and chatting with her 2 gorgeous chooks, Mabel & Dulcie, I went home and planted up all the pots.  Gosh I enjoyed being out there in the garden again. 



Here is Mr Owl looking rather gorgeous with his new head of succulent hair!!



And here's Mabel & Dulcie doing their thing.




If you are around New Farm this week and have a few minutes to spare, make sure you pop into the shop as our new window displays {sneak peek above} are in and all of these fabulous pots which I planted up today will be in the store too.   

We'd love to see you.

xx
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment