Guest Designer for June ....

Good Morning!

I have an amazing Guest Designer to introduce you to today!

Check out the incredible Drycha  from Poland!
She will be showing a couple of amazing projects during the month of June.
 
Hi! I'm Karolina Stopyra a.k.a. Drycha [pronounced dryha] from Poland.
I have boyfriend, mean almost black cat and love to create!
I love to learn new techniques and bring them together. I make a lot of things; scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journals, jewelry, art dolls and others... I became interested in scrapbooking in spring 2008, love this form due to a combination of many elements. I have a mixed media and messy style, love to create dark works.
 I hope that you'll like my style, I'm so honored to be here!
My blog: http://drycha.blogspot.com/
My fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/drychahandmade


Drycha has created this stunning wall plaque .....
 






 I made signboard and I must to say: working with Imaginarium Designs chipboard is awesome!

How I decorated Oval Flourish

First I glued it to my base (work with immobile chipboard is more comfortable;) and colored with red drawing ink:
 
When chipboard is dry - I slightly wipe it with candle (not whole chipboard, just some areas, especially edges).
 

Next step: paint all with acrylic paint (with some water) and some gesso for matte look here and there:
 
Time for funniest thing to do! Wipe shape with sandpaper in selected places to output the ink color. I use candle for make it easier. How fun? (Sorry for my dirty fingers;)
 

You can wipe chipboard more strongly to put out real color of that :)

I love that she has altered the following chipboard to get het yiyle.
  

I hope you are all having a great week.

Please leave Drycha some friendly comments welcoming her to Imaginarium Designs!

Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment