Hello from Japan !

Hi,this is Maiko.
It's my turn today.

I want to share a project for October.
I made this for my friend.

She is so cute!!!!

「sharing the good TIMES」


I wanted to make a project like a page of the storybook.
The story is "Little Red Riding Hood".


I like green color.
It was colored in green so as not to interfere with the background.


I painted this with gesso and ceramics tacco.


I love this butterfly :)


This is an useful piece.

I hope you like it.
I am sorry for being bad English.
I am looking forward to your sweet comments.

Thanks 

Maiko


supply list

PP:Prima,Hambly Studio
Flower:Prima
Sticker:Webster's Pages
Mask:Tattered Angels,Crafters Workshop
Ink:tsukineko,Ranger
Mist:Tattered Angels
others:gesso,acrylic paint

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard








0 comments:

Post a Comment