Passion

How quick the days pass, and its my time again to post. My passion for cloche's continue I think thou I have enough now. I have used for the main piece  Billboard Window, I however have altered it just a little to accommodate my love of dimension, I think thats why chipboard is so fantastic.





the reverse

 On the back is a removable little booklet held on with ribbon

 without the booklet




  And for something completely different a male inspired card
 inside of the card.
The chipboard I used on my designs

Bill Board - Window with shutters Code:IDAA0004

Remember Forever together Code:IDW0007  

Clock and Compass 4 1/2 inch diameter Code:IDS0062 

Monarch Butterfly Code:IDS0059

Embellishment 8 Code:IDS0014   

Small Clock Face (no hands) 3 on board Code:IDS0036 

For more information on the products I have used drop over to my blog 


0 comments:

Post a Comment