Some pocket page creative fun :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some pocket page inserts that I made with some fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard, to suit the postcard size pockets :)


Below are some close ups of the wonderful Imaginarium Chipboard shapes I used to embellish the inserts. 

IDS0016

I have used the 1.2mm chipboard background cut down to size.

I then adhered the chipboard shapes, spray painted them with white paint and then added pops of colour [water colour paint] to highlight the chipboard shapes :)



IDT0018


IDP0054







This is a new design for me so it isn't available for release yet, but will be soon hopefully :) :) :)


IDDL0018

So Have you been using Imaginarium Chipboard in your pocket page/project life creativity??? If so we would love to see, please do share in the comments section.

Cheers and Happy Creating :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment