It's the Weekend!!!

Finally, the weekend is here!! I'm going over to Straddie for the weekend and I was thinking it may be nice to have a beautiful lunch with some friends on Sunday at our beach house. Look at this gorgeous Hawaiian style table setting above - it has inspired me!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm so looking forward to having some time to relax with my 4 year old and my husband and maybe a long walk along the beach on Sunday morning to get my creative inspiration moving!!

Oh and just one more thing, I would like to thank all of you for your continued support and for visiting ABT!! Thank you also for all the wonderful comments you leave. I would love to hear from where you all come from and what inspires you so if you have the time over the weekend please introduce yourself and tell me what inspires you!


Thanks again!

XOXO
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment