A Beautiful Gesture




Recently I have been enamored by the work of illustrator and decorative designer Patricia van Essche. Introduced to me by fellow blogger and friend Ronda from the fantastic blog All The Best, Patricia has very generously painted a few of my vignettes above and also a beautiful Birthday gift - she painted me at my 30th Birthday back in October this year. Patricia has certainly had a wonderful career thus far working for 15 years in New York as a designer and design director for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein & Liz Claiborne. These days Patricia offers a wide range of design services through her business PVE Design. I am looking forward to asking her to paint a few more things for me in the new year for Black & Spiro. Thank you for these beautiful paintings Patricia - you are certainly one very talented and generous woman and I am one very lucky person to be receiving such a beautiful and thoughtful gift!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment