Plantation Style In Bali












This week I received a lovely email from Michaela with a link to her blog post on a cafe she recently visited in Bali named Cafe Bali. She said in her email "the mix of colours in an old style building reminded me of you" and she was so right - I LOVE her photos of this gorgeous old plantation style house with its mismatched furniture. In her post Michaela says "It all kinda looks like it shouldn’t go together - flowers and frills and a wall of mirrors and white tables with lace table cloths and mismatched white chairs.. but it does, it really works." What a beautiful place this looks to be - inspiration heaven! Thanks Michaela for thinking of me, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about your visit to Cafe Bali!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment