Introducing Natalie May ..... :)

Good morning ....

Another hot day here in South Australia. I would give anything to be in LA at the moment with Jane at CHA!!! I know she'll be having an absolute ball!

Well today I thought it was time to tell you a little about myself!


Introducing Natalie May .....
"Hi there ... I'm Natalie May. A 35 year old mum to a gorgeous 7 year old daughter, Jessica, a wife to a very supportive hubby and I love working in this industry!
I have been a card maker for about 10 years and discovered Scrapbooking late 2006. My family is my main inspiration obviously, but I love scrapping any photos. If I like the photo, I’ll scrap it! I also love to create mini albums and “Off the Page” projects.
I don’t believe have a particular style - I love to experiment and try new things but most of my LO’s are unorganized and casual. My theory is…. “ If it looks good – Stick it down!” I love to work off a sketch or page map but also enjoy letting my creative juices flow and let the paper guide me!
I enjoy using a variety of techniques on my pages from dry and wet embossing, Glimmermist, inking and more recently I have become addicted to my Cuttlebug again. I have a soft spot for chipboard and really get so much fulfillment from teaching and making sure that my students walk away from a class having learnt something new.
I have been published in all three Australian Scrapbooking magazines and have recently written a couple of magazine article for the Australian magazines.
I love this industry … the opportunity to teach a new technique…. Meeting so many amazing people…..and to be able to CREATE everyday is quite a blessing.
"

So that is me! I love working in this industry and have worked with Jane Treganza at Seriously Scrapbooking for just over 3 1/2 years teaching and looking after our customers.

Being able to design chipboard for Imaginarium is a dream come true for me and I have a sketch book full to the brim of designs ready to turn into creative pieces. I am loving every step of this amazing journey and cant wait to show you more of my projects!





And dont forget to leave a comment to go in the running to win some amazing Imaginarium Designs Chipboard. Tell your friends!

Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment