Introducing Tomoko Takahashi

Hi there

As of today, our new web site is up and running! Woo Hoo!!!!
Head over to www.imaginariumdesigns.com.au to have a look at our beautiful chipboard and have a look around. Our site is still brand spanking new and we are still improving it everyday.


Today I am introducing to you Tomoko Takahashi ....

Hi, my name is Tomoko Takahashi and I live in Osaka, Japan. I am blessed with a 2 year old daughter, Nanami. I started scrapbook since Mar. 2009, introduced by my friend. I think this will be my lifetime hobby. I love to use gentle coloured paints and mists on my pages to create soft and feminine styles, but I also love to use bold and vintage style every now and then. My inspiration comes from beautiful products and lovely pictures of my precious daughter.

My style has been ever changing and I've been adventurous through my scrapbook life. But I love every single creation I made because they are all about my memories with my family and friends, which I will treasure forever. I am so honored to be part of this team. Thank you so much for this great opportunity!!!

I have been a long time admirer of Tomoko's work and we are absolutely thrilled to have such a talented lady on our team.

Tomoko is on numerous Design Teams across the world including BoBunny, ZVA Creative, Websters Pages and The Color Room just to name a few.
So we welcome Tomoko with open arms.

And dont forget to leave a comment to go into the draw for a big bag of chipboard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment