We are nearly there!

Hi there everyone!

Thanks so very much for your patience while we have been getting our web site and blog up and running!

In the next 24 hours, our web site will be going live so stay tuned!


Today, we are introducing our 2011 Design Team to you!

We have the most amazingly talented team of ladies to give you some fabulous ideas and inspiration throughout the year.

First of all, let me tell you about Jane .. the founder and owner of Imaginarium Designs.....

"My name is Jane Tregenza. I have five children, ranging from 16 to 27 years of age. This means I have lots of photos to scrapbook (although I’m sad to say I don’t have any lovely close-ups of baby feet and hands). I have been teaching and selling a wide range of crafts over the years, even supplying David Jones Australia wide at one stage. I came across scrapbooking 2004 after walking into a scrapbook store looking for ideas for an album for my oldest daughter who was turning 21. After having a free beginner’s class and deciding I could do better, I had a go at some pages and was asked to teach. It all went from there. I love to scrapbook and teach. It is so much fun to share each others experiences, but also a privilege as I get to share in lots of peoples lives, hear about the highs and special moments, and also sometimes the sadder times.” Jane is on the Graphic 45 Design Team for 2010, the owner and operator of Seriously Scrapbooking store in South Australia and founder of Imaginarium Designs. Jane has recently been published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine, Scrapbook Creations Magazine and Scrapbooking and Beyond."

Jane is currently on a plane on her way to CHA to showcase some beautiful work for Graphic45.

Here in Adelaide, Jane teaches approx 20 classes a month and her classes are always full of laughter and fun and ladies who are super eager to learn from one of Australia's best. Having direct contact with customers everyday in the store, gives her an insight into knowing what is lacking in the market - this is where Imaginarium Designs comes into play. We create for the customer and know exactly what they are after!
So please come back each day and read up about our fabulous Design Team.
We are so thrilled to have such amazing people working with us and welcome you as well!

Please leave a comment and after the entire team has been announced, we will send out a chipboard pack to one lucky blog reader!



0 comments:

Post a Comment