More from Heather .....

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a very social weekend and spent time with great friends celebrating a birthday! Lots of laughs and fun!


So as promised, I am showing another amazing creation from Heather.


"I adore these cogs and I used Tim Holtz distress ink--- tea die --- and then when dry I added versa colour around the edges and secured them with a blue brad the gorgeous little “beach huts “ are inked with Versa colour 60 Celadon"

Just gorgeous Heather!


This weeks lucky winner of an ID prize pack is .....
Starting To Scrap said...
OMG this is soooo beautiful! The detail added in this is just stunning!
Please email us your detials to.... sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au and we will send a little something out to you!

I will be drawing a random name fortnightly from now on so please leave a comment .... ALSO ..... if you add our logo to your blog with a link back here, you will get double to chance of winning a prize pack and we will feature you on our blog in October.


Let us know in the comments once youv'e added us and stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment