Tomoko ......

Good Morning

Well I am back from our trip to Thailand and back into work and scrapping again - relaxed and tanned and full of motivation!

Thanks so very much to the amazing Sam for keeping the blog up to date while I was relaxing at the pool bar! :)



OK .... so first things first .....

This weeks lucky random winner is .....



....


...

***DeeDee***
DeeDee said...
they're all absolutely wonderful. and INSPIRING. very very drool worthy =D
Congratulations DeeDee, can you please email your full name and postal details through to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au and we will send you out a parcel of chipboard to play with!


OK ... now onto some creative goodness by Tomoko.

"Hi everyone! I am so excited to show you my new mini book made for my sister's birthday!
I used the new Sweet Tooth line from Bo Bunny for this book. You can see that I added ID's chipboards on the cover for accents!
What I did to detail the chipboards is I applied some acrylic paint to the chipboards. After drying I applied Stickles Rock candy to give it a sparkle look:) I just love sparkles!!"


So dont forget to leave a comment to go into the draw to win some chipboard - and tell your frinds too!

And following Sam's lead, here is a quote to get you thinking!

Have a great week!
Natalie
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment