Chipboard Titles

Hi everyone!
This is Gerry here today waving Hi to all of you.
I have three projects to share with you where I used alphabet chipboard for my titles.
 These layouts are published in a current issue of a Dutch magazine. 
I loved showcasing the gorgeous alphabet chipboards on my layouts. 
Chipboard gives always such an amazing dimension!

My first layout has a word chipboard. It wasn`t treated with any mediums 
because it was already perfect itself for my colour combination.
The only thing I did was to sand it....just a little bit :-)
Chipboard used: {IDW0026} Words
This is my second layout combining
capital letter with lower case letters.
The alpha chippies were first painted with modelling paste.
Once it was dry I applied black Glimmer Glam and
then as a final touch I added some turquoise paint.

Chipboard used: {IDAU0001} Capital Letters
                                    {IDALC0001} Lower Case Letters

And my last layout for today. The title "Schatjes" is in Dutch 
and it means in English "Sweethearts".
The chipboard here was painted with puffy paint. 
Then I used a heat tool to make it pop.

Hope you enjoyed my projects today!
Happy Scrapping!
Hugs & Kisses

Dont forget to leave a comment to win some new release chipboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment