Two layouts by Brit Sviggum

Hi there :) It`s me, Brit Sviggum, with you today.
I have made two layouts that I`m going to show you.
One about my daughter and one about my son.


On this one I have painted the chipboard with acrylic paint.
But after painting the gate, I used a background stamp, and black stamp pad
to add some more "life" to the gate.

It`s easier to see the stamp on this close up.

My little girl loves to collect small treasures that she finds outside.
And here she found a Peacock feather for her collection ; )

One can interpret this title in two ways: My daughter is my little treasure,
 and my daughter finds a little treasure.


IDDL0005

Gate and text are new designs.

I tried to make this page a bit cool; My boy with his new bike,
and the graffiti on the brick wall.


I painted the bike with some blue and black fluid chalk edgers, and
then added a ball chain to make it look like the chain on the bike.
The arrows were painted with yellow distress paint.


I tried to make the title like a graffiti. I glued it to a colorful magazine add,
and cut it out. Then I black-lined it with a pen.


IDS0011

IDP0006

Loolabelle`s love arrows


Other products used:
  • Gesso
  • Stencils
  • Acrylic paint
  • Fluid chalk edgers
  • Cheesecloth
  • Pattern papers
  • Prima stamp


Don`t forget to leave a comment
to go in the running for a prize.


0 comments:

Post a Comment