Guest Posts


Hi Everyone,
I have some very special friends who are also very creative and stylish people who I have invited to do a guest post on Absolutely Beautiful Things over the next week or so. Friendship to me is a very important element of my life and without these people I don't think I would be able to do what I do every day. They make me laugh, they make me happy and most of all they are all there to guide me and support me when things aren't going the way they should be. Amongst my group of friends I would like to include my mother as she is the one who has given me all that I have and she always guides me in the right direction. The first post will be from my friend Sally who also works at Black & Spiro with me. I hope you all enjoy hearing their passions.
XOXO
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment