A New Blog - Jane d'Avril


Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know about the new blog my design apprentice, Avril has created. Avril started at Black & Spiro last week and my first project for her was to set up her very own blog as a record of her time as my design apprentice. Today she published her first post. To see her site which she has named Jane d'Avril please click here. I think this will be a wonderful site to watch as it will lead us through Avril's journey from where she is today at the very start of her career to where she will be in the future; a place where I hope a very stylish, well educated and innovative young designer resides. Please help me to encourage her by looking at her site and I would love you to leave her the odd comment every now and then to let her know what you think. I look forward to watching her progress and to her posts on Jane d'Avril which she will be publishing 5 times a week. Congratulations Avril, you have taken the first step.
XOXO
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment