Cards ...

This month, two lots of friends of ours have had healthy little baby boys!

Rob & Emily welcomed little Everett into the world earlier this month.
I whipped up this card for them today using the Lime Twist papers from My Minds Eye and Imaginarium Designs chipboards. The clouds I designed myself and I gave them a rough coat of texture paste followed by some clear micro beads and then a coat of chalkboard glimmermist in white just for good measure! The "New Baby' sentiment is from the sentiments word sheet and I used a Maya Road mist to give it colour.

Then last week, Rob's sister Leona and her husband Heath welcomed in little Lachlan.
I made a card using the lovley Pink Paislee papers and an altered ID chipboard border which I coated in Maya Raod Mist. Such a quick and easy result!
Hope you are all having a great week - thanks for dropping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment