dream......

Helloo there!

I cant believe that it's nearly the end of June! Where on earth has the first half of the year gone?


Today I am going to show you two layouts that I have taught this week here is South Australia!

This is one of my favourites at the moment.

I have used a new release that is about to hit the web! (dont forget to look here for stockists)
The cute little doily embellishment I have inked in a matte black and using a mounting tape, adhered it to my page. The title is a new "word board" which has been inked in about 4 different Glimmermists and the stamped over the top with a script stamp and the vine has had a similar treatment! The papers are from Kaisercraft.This page I created for Once Upon A Sketch based on this sketch. Sketches are my favourite way to create!For this page, I used three different sizes of our very popular butterfly and the alphas for the title. I inked in black first then used an American Crafts Zing black glitter embossing powder to give it a bit of texture. I made the three flowers myself from black satin and used some black tulle under the wings of the big butterfly!
I used the gorgeous Teresa Collins papers for this and love the result!

Head over to Once Upon A Sketch - you still have a couple of days left to have a go at this sketch challenge!

Also, dont forget to leave me a comment - I will draw a winner of some free chipboard next Monday (I've been a little lazy on the blogging).

Have a great week ladies!

Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment