Design Team Creations and another winner .....

Helllloooo there....

Well, we are slowly getting back into the swing of things after the expo and today I thought I'd pop in with a couple of amazing projects from Louise and Asuka!


First of all, Louise has created two gorgeous layouts.

Both of the pages are created on ID chipboard bases.

This first page is of my Miss Jessica who Lou just loves to scrap (and I love her scrapping Jess too). Lou has used the cogs on this page and left them raw which I simply adore plus a whole lot of Prima goodness!.This next page is using our gorgeous flourish but Lou has taken one of our "rejects" where the chipboard has not cut properly and used it on her page like that. I think it looks amazing - such a beautiful effect! Thanks Lou!
Asuka has such a different style from Louise and I really think this is what makes us have the worlds best design team! Don't you think???? :)

Check out this tissue box that Asuka has created using our ID chipboard, Graphic45 and 7Gypsies. I have no other words other than ... STUNNING!!!!








Thanks so much Asuka for creating such a beautiful piece.


And now ...... the weekly prize winner is .....


BUTTERFLY....
Butterfly said...

Wow what a fabulous piece of artwork! I love the door handle especially and your colour combination is wonderful.

Please email us you details and we will post out to you a little sample of our chipboard!
sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au

Hope you are all having a creative week and we will be back soon!

Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment