Gerry .....

Good morning

Today I am showing you some outstanding work for the gorgeous Gerry.

'Friends"
 
 
I used 5 chipboards:
Frame - IDFR0001- I used Distress embossing Ink and Embossing Powder SeaFoam whihte
Birdcage - IDS0009 - Glimmer Mist
butterfly - IDS0002 - 4 different colors - two Glimmer Glam and two Glimmer Mist
phrase title "Friends" - IDW0023 - First the title was treated with Distress Embossing ink and sea foam white embossing powder. Then three colors of Glimmer Mist and Glimmer mist were added.
Swirls - IDFL0011 - I cut that long swirly in 4 parts and each piece was treated with Distress embossing ink and sea foam white embossing powder. Then different colors paint were added. 


 
 
"Altered House"
 
About the altered house:
Clock - IDS0006  &  phrase "Best Wishes" - IDW0008 - I inked the clock and the phrase with Color Box ink "Old Rose" and I added Ultra Thick embossing enamel. 
Girl`s silhouette -  IDS0023 - Distress embossing Ink and sea foam white embossing powder.
 

 
 
Well, these are some of the most gorgeous pieces of art that I have seen in a while!
Thanks so much for sharing Gerry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment